Learn Coaching techniques at work
Leadership using a coaching approach is about guiding and empowering employees, rather than just telling them what to do. Providing opportunities for growth, development and autonomy, is not only much more rewarding but also far more productive. In today’s climate, these are must-have skills for anyone who is responsible for leading a team.
There are a number of studies that clearly demonstrate the value, efficacy, and impact of coaching in the workplace. 80% of people who receive coaching report increased self-confidence, and over 70% benefit from improved work performance, relationships, and more effective communication skills. 86% of companies report that they recouped their investment on coaching and more (source: ICF 2009).
The benefits of adopting a coaching approach to leadership are:
- Developing potential and talent through the organisation
- Motivating and engaging staff
- Improving organisational performance and prodictivity
- Increasing speed of learning, creativity, and knowledge sharing
- Facilitating the process of culture change
- Improving relastionships and managing conflict
This course is delievred over 3 weekdays, in Hertford, UK.
The cost is £550 per person
This bespoke training is tailored specifically to meet the needs of your workplace and leadership needs. We will carry out an organisational needs assessment to ensure we maximise the effectiveness of the training. The duration of training can be anywhere from two days to yearly packages – which may include, for example:
- Monthly mentoring
- 1-1 Coaching for managers
- Creation and implementation of workforce development strategy
The cost is £550 per person and discounts are available for multiple bookings (min 4 bookings)