Awareness training is the best ways to inform staff of new ways of working and share important information in a time saving manor.
This workshop will ensure all staff are aware of mental health and its impact on workers. It will also sign post both staff and managers to where to go to get additional advice and support.
- Understand the differences between equality and diversity,
- know why these factors are important in the workplace
- Promote equality and diversity in order to value and support all employees through respect
- Provide a higher level of service for customers by recognising and valuing differences
- Identify and respond to discrimination and harassment in the workplace
front-line staff / managers