12.5 million working days lost due to work-related stress, depression or anxiety in 2016/17
‘Presenteeism’ or working while sick can cause productivity loss, poor health, exhaustion and absence from work.
- Learn about mental health and stress in the workplace
- understand stigma and discrimination towards people with mental health
- learn about Depression, Anxiety disorders and other mental health issues (eating disorders, self-harm, psychosis)
- Sport early warning signs of mental ill health
- Learn self care and prevention tips
front-line staff / managers