65% of line managers don’t feel confident in supporting people they manage, with their wellbeing at work. This can lead to disengaged employees, low productivity, staff sickness and absence, low morale, poor performance, low retention and negative work environments.
- Improve awareness and understanding of mental health at work
- Raise awareness of the signs of mental ill health, how to broach the issue and explore support measures.
- How to create a mentally healthy workplace
- Understand how to proactively manage employees’ mental wellbeing
- Understand how to initiate a conversation about mental health and how to handle disclosure.
Managers / HR
£700 per day